top of page

BIG BASIN WATER COMPANY (under control of the court-appointed receiver):

Cypress Water Services
(customer service operator subcontracted by the receiver):


Central Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board:

(805) 549-3147

Santa Cruz County Emergency Operations Center Storm Related or Disaster
(831) 454-2285

State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Drinking Water Monterey District Office:
(831) 655-6939

California Public Utilities Commission, Consumer Affairs Branch: File an informal complaint online or by calling (800) 649-7570.

bottom of page